Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jersey dresses

I think all of us realize at some point that our styles are evolving. For everyday work clothes, I used to stick with the simple and easy, mostly because my work environment is super casual. Lately I'm gravitating towards more elegant pieces, jersey dresses in particular. They are so figure flattering, they make me look curvier, which is a big plus. And a girl gotta look professional and lady-like sometimes! Perhaps it's a sign of my maturing ;P.

Jones New York Dress Print Matte Jersey Dressicon $134 on sale for $66.90

Laundry by Shelli Segal Print Split Neck Jersey Dressicon $195 on sale for $77.90

BCBG Max Azria Crisscross Ruched Jersey Dressicon $280 on sale for $167.90

Maggy London Print Matte Jersey Dressicon $98 on sale for $57.90

To wear a jersey dress beautifully, you must ensure the lines are smooth so that the jersey fabric drapes well. If you need a little help, what's the best solution? Spanx of course!
SPANX® Higher Powericon $34