Monday, June 4, 2007

MTV Movie Awards


Wow MTV Movie Awards came and went yesterday and I didn't even know it. What rock was I living under this past weekend?! I am shocked at myself. Well, good thing I read the papers today. I can't believe Paris Hilton still showed up and then turned herself into the deputies afterwards in her glam gown and all.

"The “Simple Life” star will be housed in the “special needs” unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. Hilton’s cell has two bunks, a table, a sink, a toilet and a small window. She does not have a cellmate."

Well sounds like a pretty comfortable place to me, huh?

Anyway, I love the girls from "The Hills" (you must be laughing at me now, but yes it is my guilty pleasure, hehe ;). They are so adorable, but that does not include Heidi. I think Heidi is just the dumbest girl ever. I can't believe she's even engaged to that weasle of a boyfriend. Hello! Didn't you watch the show, girl?! Lauren is so cute and wholesome, and not stupid. And I just love her white gown.

And I also heard that Cameron Diaz and Posh showed up in the same Louboutin heels and it was a big embarassing moment. What's the big deal? It's not like they wore the same dress. Everybody was wearing Louboutin, you were bound to have some people wear the same heel. I don't like Posh's blonde hair, too harsh against her super tan skin. She looked better as a brunette.

And I'm really sorry I missed the hot dance number Eva Longoria did with Mario Lopez.

(Source: thestar.com, mtv.com, dailymail.co.uk)

No comments: