Monday, June 11, 2007

Emjoi Tweeze Hair Remover + Hair Inhibitor Gel


My trusted ol' Emjoi electrical tweezer's dying. I bought it from TheShoppingChannel.com many years ago (thanks TSC for introducing me to the wonderful world of online shopping :). It's been with me ever since, even when I tried other means of hair removal, I always went back to my old faithful. It gets rid of hair by the root, it's quick and easy. So I was sad to see it wasn't in the best shape (it's my own fault for not taking good care of it, I dropped it on the ground one time too many). So I went to the Shopping Channel website to see if they still carry it. And that perked me right up. Yes! They do and they carry a newer better and much cheaper version! My old one cost me $99.99. This new one is only $19.95 and it comes with a hair inhibitor gel, and it's portable! And apparently with this new version you can use it anywhere on your body, even on lip and chin area. Now I don't have to worry about getting a replacement. If you're still looking for a good way to get rid of hair, why not try this?

TWEEZE HAIR REMOVER WITH SMOOTH VANISH GEL BY EMJOI $19.95.

No comments: