Monday, June 25, 2007

Ask Petite Chou - Date at an art gallery

A dear reader asks, "Hi, my date is taking me to an art gallery. What should I wear? I want to look sophiticated and elegant, but not stuffy or pretentious. No pencil skirts please."

Ohh I'm a big fan of art galleries and museums. Yes, you definitely want to look elegant, not to mention this is your first date. But you'll be moving around, so you want to feel comfortable too. Try on this beautiful Rachel Pally Print Drape Front Dolman Dress. This print is so pretty, the tie at the waist is tres feminine. It shows off a bit of your gorgeous gams, but not too much.

Rachel Pally Print Drape Front Dolman DressRachel Pally Print Drape Front Dolman Dress $242 on sale for $121.

And strut in these Claudia Ciuti Iva Open Toe Patent Platform Pump $295. And with minimal accessories. Let your natural beauty charm the pants off the guy, figuratively speaking.

Claudia Ciuti Iva Open Toe Patent Platform Pump

No comments: