Saturday, June 2, 2007

Party balloon

I'm off to my sister-in-law's stag 'n doe party tonight in my new balloon dress. This could very well be my favorite dress this summer. My guy was skeptical when I showed him the picture when I was ordering it 'cause being a typical guy, he likes figure-hugging dresses more than the loose-fitting babydoll, trapeze or bubble ones. But he actually likes this one on me, "it is shockingly cute," he says. To which, I say "Ha, I told you I'd look cute in it!" Lol. It looks more bubble-y sideways, which I love.



You know how addicted I am to balloon-y things. Now I'm contemplating this dress.

Floral Pattern Balloon Dress $52.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elegantly simple. I love it!

Moi said...

Thanks isobal :D

Anonymous said...

I agree! I love the print, the cut, the fit ... that is one great dress!