Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Avon Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream


I don't remember which rag mag I was reading on the weekend, it showed celebs with cellulite. I know, it's completely brainless stuff. But it made me giggle to see super skinny stars and even models have cellulite. I always check the back of my legs to see if there's a slight hint of cellulite. I even make my guy check for me too, he always says no, but I think he'd never tell me if I did have it. But anyway, I heard good things about Avon's SUPER SHAPE Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream $16.50. It claims to "diminish the appearance of cellulite & stretch marks in just 2 weeks! Designed to improve the appearance of the dimpled texture of cellulite and of old and new stretch marks. Formulated with nutrients and supplements to help revitalize and recontour your body." Give it a try! I'm thinking of ordering a tube, use it more as a prevention, hehe.

P.S. Avon has these offers:

Polka Dot Cosmetics Bag FREE with any 2 AVON Solutions purchases!
AVON Solutions Sale: Buy any 2 for $20!

No comments: