Sunday, June 3, 2007

Beauty Addicts

It made my day last week when I received these fab products from Beauty Addicts (thanks Sarah, you're a real doll :)! My camera really doesn't do justice for beautiful shades, which are all so luminous and brilliant.

What's different about Beauty Addicts' makeup? Instead of “seasonal color story”, the creators came up with "an elegant system of color families designed around the moods and attitudes of today’s woman". I got the colors from the "Glow" family - Playful Luminous Flirtatious, which is what I feel a lot of times, hehe. I just love the shades and the application is made easy with their brush set. And on the website thre's a detailed beauty guide on how to use all the products, it's really helpful.


The eye shadow quads make the best smokey eye! The textures range from sheer matte to subtle shimmer, they blend beautifully togethern. The lip colors are so silky and smooth, really make my lips look juicy and plump. And I LOVE the blush. You know how some cheapie blushes change color after a few hours of wear, end up looking nothing like the color in the palette, like that pretty light pink turning into a dingy orange shade? This does not happy with Beauty Addicts' blush. It stays put.
I strongly recommend you check out their website and see how different they put their olors together. They are all so flattering, everybody can wear them!

No comments: