Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sweet gingham

I've expressed my love for gingham print clothes before. Today I dug out my pink gingham skirt - one of my all-time faves. I just love the way it makes me look all nice and innocent. My 10-year-old niece even complimented on me, especially the little ribbons on it. You know you're looking sweet if a 10-year-old girl thinks so and says she wants one just like it. Gingham prints in my opinion will always be in. You can't wear it head to toe of course. Keep it either on a dress, a top, shoes, or accessories.

Rock & Republic Catherine Stiletto in Black Gingham $345. *Whimpers* So gorgeous! Guys, watch out for girls who wear such sweet-looking heels. They may look nice-nice, but they will break your heart!

Boutique Nordstrom 'Savanna' Wedge Sandalicon $69.95

flounce tbd Gingham Halter Dressicon $49.90
Ruched Gingham Tank Dress $28

Sexy Gingham-Check Tube Top $50

Springtime Bangle Bracelet Medley $48 $14.99! I like the combination of pretty light green gingham with silver metallic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is *very* cute. Not a print I'd think to wear but you make me see the potential.