Monday, December 3, 2007

C&C California Sale

Anybody loves C&C California? I'm nuts about their clothes, they are the embodiment of total comfort and chic. The fabric is super lightweight, butter soft and ideal for layering. You know how much I love layering. I can incorporate them into my winter wardrobe even though I don't live in a sunny place like California. The shirts and dresses are literally the most comfortable things you'll want to wear all the time. They've expanded from cotton to luxe sweaters and organic fabrics. I'd love to have the Sleeveless Gita Cashmere Cowl! There's a fantastic sale going on right now with items up to 75% off on their own website.

Sleeveless Gita Cashmere Cowl $225.00 $112.50

Leopard Meredith Dress $90 $49

Meredith Dress $88.00 $44

Toni Top $98.00 $49

Kagen Dress $148.00 $37

Surf Stripe Tunic $98.00 $24.50

No comments: