Thursday, December 20, 2007

Steve Madden Sale

I was browsing SteveMadden.com's sale and clearance pages. For me, since Steve Madden copies the designer shoes, it's no sense in getting Steve Madden shoes in full prices (especially if they are bad copies, you know). But if they are on sale, they can be steals. Here are some of the stuff that I wouldn't mind getting.

TAPDANCE BRN PATENT $79.95 $49.99. The bow makes an otherwise conservative shoe pretty adorable.

DIGNIFY TEAL FABRIC $69.95 $49.99. A wow shoe to go with your LBD. I especially like the way the two straps cross over, they are the perfect width at keeping it comfortable and elongating the lines.

CHAVELA PURPLE FABRIC $89.95 $69.99. The rose doesn't look cheap, which is a good thing.

MANDARIN GOLD LEATHER $79.95 $29.99. Classic and fabu! The light pinkish gold is gorgeous.

S3019I SILVER 188 $109. So apparently Steve Madden has branched out to clothes and bags too. I've seen this dress in quite a few magazines. It's got plenty of sequins but still somewhat delicate.

S2263i SILVER MULTI $168.99 $69.99. I quite like the simplicity of this dress. The overall silver tone with the sequined neck-line are enough. I'd pair a royal purple glossy belt for a bit more drama.

No comments: