Friday, December 7, 2007

New purchases from eBay


My camera's finally fixed. Yay! Just in time to show you some of the stuff I recently snatched up on eBay and have been wearing this week. It seems like the tights + sweatshirt/shift/jumper dress is my uniform these days (and I love pockets :). They are just so easy to wear. You just need accessories to add a more personal touch. I'm loving these dresses.

Generra French Terry Dress Generra French Terry Dress $165

Clu Sweatshirt Dress Clu Sweatshirt Dress $154

Juicy Couture Empire Jumper Juicy Couture Empire Jumper $168

Generra Rib Trim Short Sleeve Shift Dress Generra Rib Trim Short Sleeve Shift Dress $250

Julie Haus Gatsby Dress Julie Haus Gatsby Dress $375

Women: Twill henley dress - grey Women: Twill henley dress - grey $59.50 $49.99

dElIAs' Annabelle Jumper $39.50

No comments: