Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wish list - books

Is everybody compiling their Christmas wish list? My friends and I are doing ours and comparing them. Ours are huge! Granted, many of the things are true dream items, but there are a lot that I really want. I'm dividing them into categories. Of course I won't be heartbroken if I don't get them. I'm a simple girl and easy to please. But just in case Santa's really listening, my list is long. I love reading. There are so many books, fashion related or otherwise, that I want to read. Buying a boatload of books at once can be expensive though, so I'm always happy to receive books as gifts.
These are the fashion books that I want to read. By the way, I'm reading Posh Spice's That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between. It's surprisingly good. Some of the stuff is pretty basic, but she also has good tips. However, I think she should listen to her own advice when she says you shouldn't hoist your boobs so high up to your nostrils, hahaha!

Anyway, I've heard nice things about these books (or not so nice things, but I don't like to discriminate any books that I haven't read). Hopefully I'll get to read them all.

The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia $12.21

Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style (Tim Gunn's Guide to Style) $12.21

Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour by Rachel Zoe $16.49.

In Style: Style 101 by Editors of In Style Magazine $16.47

Things a Woman Should Know About Style (Things A Woman Should Know Series) by Karen Homer $10.20

The Golden Age of Couture: Paris and London 19471957 by Claire Wilcox $64.66

No comments: