Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Splurge or Steal - sequin dress

Have you fully embraced the sequin dress? I'm totally into it. My guy thinks it's totally bizarre and over-loaded. He would ask me "are you sure you are not going to be all like 'oh my God what the hell was I thinking?' when you look back at yourself in 10 years?" I'm like, "hmmm...you have a point, and I just might. But it's one of those really really fun clothes to wear that I'm so in the moment, I don't really care if I will think that or not." You know what, a sequin dress would be perfect for the New Year's eve party when you are all the glitzed up for the festivities. What's a better way to steal the show right? You can spend a bit more or a lot less.
Here are two fantastic versions to choose from.

The splurge if you are really feeling it:

Juicy Couture Sequin Scoop Neck Tank Dress Juicy Couture Sequin Scoop Neck Tank Dress $298

And the steal (amazing price!), which is just as adorable:

JJ Basics Sequined Tunic Sweater Dressicon $58 $37.90

No comments: