Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More gifts under $20

More gift ideas for little money, thanks to all the great sales going on right now. I don't mind knowing if my presents were on sale. On sale doesn't mean crappy. My sister-in-laws are all bargain hunters, it amazes me sometimes what kind of great stuff they get for dirt cheap.

Frenchi® Pleated Miniskirticon $30 $8.90. I love plaid skirts. It's one of those things that just stay in style. I'd wear this under an oversized long cardigan.

As U Wish V-Neck Dress $70 $19.90! I really like the bubblegum pink and the a-line skirt, it's so girly. And can you believe the discount?! If you know any girl could use a pretty party dress, this one will not go wrong and who would've believed that it only cost $19.90 ;)


Tankfarm Dancing Horses T-shirt $51 $13 and Tankfarm Sahara Long T-shirt $51 $13. These Tankfarm t-shirts are just hilarious. They will for sure put get a laugh out of your gift-recipient. I'd wear them as dresses and they would look totaly adorable with a shrug, a knitted cape, or a pashmina.

Click Cowlneck K-Way Pocket Roomy Dress $20. Epic cowlneck! The girl's practically swimming in this dress, lol. But there's something quite quirky and cute about it.

Pink & Grey V-Neck Long Cardigan $20. Right now I love the loose relaxed cardigan look as opposed to the tight form-fitting cardigan. The cuffed sleeves are adorable. It feels young whereas the fitted cardigan feels mature and "sweater-puppy-ish" if you know what I mean, not that it's a bad things, it depends what look you are going for I guess.

STARFISH $38.50 $19.99. What a cute hoodie, love the blue color, puff sleeves, and the sparkly star.

Jensen Peep-Toe Pump $19.99 $16.99. Sexy snake-print peep-toe pump. Love it!

CHALET BOOT $39.50 $19.99. Warm and fuzzy :)

MADISON BALLET FLAT $29.50 $9.99. Can you really have too many ballet flats? I think not, especially when they are this cute and this cheap!

Urban Decay Afterglow Powder Blush, Quickie $17. Urban Decay has some of the best blush powders. The color goes on true and smooth, and it stays on all day. Any girlfriend would love to get one.

CARGO DailyGloss Lip Gloss - 30 Day Supply $12. CARGO has such an ingenious idea. You can break open a different color of gloss everyday. Great for travel. Oh remember last Christmas they started making those cute GlossyGreetings™ Tags and GlossyGreetings™ Cards? They are such great ideas, this year I'll be sure to get more.

Morn Creations Panda Rug $20. So totally cute for a play room (or computer room for me. Imagine putting your feet on the soft rug :)

No comments: