Friday, February 29, 2008

A day that only comes every 4 years!

Happy Birthday to all the leaplings out there!! Anybody having a birthday celebration today? If you are, I hope it's a huge party :D I know of a gentleman who is having his big sweet 16th bash today and he is 64 years old! How fab is that? It's a special day in more than one way. It also marks the end of the dreadful February, and it's Friday! You should treat yourself.

In another news, Ma Petite Chou will have a new home soon. My guy got me my own domain name as a surprise gift (after he saw how frustrated I was with Blogspot when they locked my site for almost a month back in January), he's helping me with the move right now. He's smarter with this techie stuff than I am. I'm very excited to have my own site. I'll announce the new address as soon as it's up and running.

Now onto some great shoppings for the weekend!

For today only, OnlineShoes.com is celebrating Leap Day 2008: Buy One, Get One 29% Off!

Arden B.'s got every dress on sale until 3/23/2008, which is $20 off every regular priced dress! When is a better time to pick up some hot spring dresses than now?

15% OFF all purchases sitewide at CharlotteRusse.com! (exp. 3/31, applied upon checkout)! And check out their clearance sale up to 75% off.

The fab streetwear store Karmaloop has a massive sale up to 80% off! And the shipping is free! Best time to pick up some cute tees and hoodies!

So many great deals on shopbop.com at 70% off! You might need somebody to hold you back a little.

The adorable collection from Twenty8Twelve by Savannah & Sienna Miller is available at eLUXURY.com, comprised of beautifully finished denim, luxurious knitwear, perfectly cut dresses, casual pieces and coats, the emphasis is on quality, cut and finishing.

Chic and cheap on Armani Exchange's sale page!

AVON's ANEW Skincare & Beauty Sale! Buy 1, get 1 for only $5.00!

1 comment:

Saikat said...

hi,
i wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the blog.
blogsjam is a new web-based blog reader, organized by channels.


pl. check it out, and contact me at saibose@gmail.com, if you have any questions.
we also have a cool widget, that will not only help get more
distribution for your blog,
but it can also be used to feature fresh and contextual posts on your blog.

thx-Saikat