Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shirts that are great for work and play

I'm so ready to ditch the thicker fabrics after a long winter. And in the effort to keep my new year's resolution of dressing a bit more sophisticated and put-together for work (even though my work environment allows uber-casual dressing, I feel it's more of a personal improvement), I'm looking for new cotton shirts that aren't just boring white shirts (not that they are bad, in fact they are absolutely essential to any woman's wardrobe), but with a twist of fun and uniqueness so that I can still look cute outside work. Also they are great separates to have, right? :)

3.1 Phillip Lim Bow Necktie Blouse $225

Theory Cona Top Theory Cona Top $190

Free People Smocked Waist Blouse $88

MaxStudio SILK CHARMEUSE PLEATED TOP $168 $68

Vanesa.B Matador Inspired Jabot Blouse $68

A# Embroidered Detail Pleat Blouse $68

Pleated Blouse $19.99 $15.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'D PUT MY MONEY ON THE theory cona top!

Loved the woman modelling more than the garment!

Regards

Kartik
http://fashionnetworking.blogspot.com