Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yves Rocher - your best botanical beauty care line

I think I mentioned before that my mom is a loyal customer of Yves Rocher, has been for as long as I can remember since way back when she was ordering from a catalog. Yves Rocher, originally a French company now also available in North America (they have an American site and a Canadian site), believes that the nature is the source of beauty. They use organic botanical ingredients in their products. As a teenager, I had my own skincare problems and I had my own favorite products (still do) so it never occurred to me to try any of Yves Rocher's products just because my mom was using them, although they do have products geared towards young skin. But now as my skincare needs are changing, I'm open to try different lines. My mom always has a ton of the stuff in stock (she's a little compulsive about ordering from Yves Rocher's catalog). And she gets free gifts and samples to try all the time. That's a company that knows how to take care of their customers. So I've been stealing from her stash when I ran out of moisturizer, face wash, and shampoo. I've been very happy about using them and I really recommend these to you girls. The price point is very affordable too.

Phytum Nutrition Replenishing Shampoo $8 and Phytum Nutrition Replenishing Conditioner $8. These are the shampoo and conditioner that I'm using for dry damaged hair. Silky texture and fabulous scent. Many of the shampoos and conditioners are having the "Buy 1 get 1 Free" deal right now!

Inositol Végétal Optimizing Moisturizer Day 1st Lines Refill $24. I get a little neurotic about aging signs on my fac e sometimes. I'm not happy when I see fine lines under my eyes even if they are temporary. I'm using this anti-wrinkle cream as an eye cream. It's a little too rich for the oily parts of my face, but just rich enough for the delicate skin around the eye. I don't like to shell big bucks for a tiny jar of eye cream, this works out great.

Bio Specific Pore Regulation Purifying Cleanser $12.50 and Bio Specific Pore Regulation Mattifying Toner $12.50 $6.25. This cleanser and toner combo works great for my oily/combo skin. Because of the micro-particles in the cleanser, my face is super clean after the wash, the scrub is not harsh at all. I don't know what the magic is in the toner, it really controls the shine in my T-zone.

Hamamélis Moisturizing Body Lotion $11 $5.50. I seriously love this lotion because it works great and it's so cheap, you can almost always get it half off. The fruity scent is not fancy, but is very comforting. If you get this, get the shower gel $9, too.

No comments: