Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation

My girlfriends and I met up for dinner the other night, and we were amazed at how amazing C's skin looks. She was going through some tough time due to work stress, so her skin was breaking out all over the the place. But there was no trace of any of the breakouts. She coyly said even though the breakouts have calmed down quite a bit, but she still has the residual red marks. We were like "no way, we can't see anything on your face!" She said that's because she was wearing makeup. And we were like "you must be lying, your skin does not look like it's got any makeup on!" And that was true, I couldn't see a trace of foundation on her face. So she finally said her secret weapon is Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation ($32). We couldn't believe that just one powder foundation can do all that. So after dinner, we booted over to Sephora. I had to try it on. The girl at Sephora said the formula is silicone-based, that's why it feels buttery smooth. I put it on my face, it blended on like a second skin with a non-chalky matte finish which is perfect for my oily T-zone. The result was truly amazing, it looked like my second skin and all my pores were gone! That's really something for a powder foundation to achieve.

No comments: