Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New online store of the day - Just Sweet


I just love it when I discover an awesome new online store. I'm not sure if this one is new, it's new to me and I think it's totally worth mentioning. This cute little store is called JustSweet.com. The things that it has are very sweet, just like the name suggests. They are trendy and affordable. The site has a nice little lookbook and it has a lot of things on sale, that's always a big plus in my book. Right now their Valentine's Day promotion is get 20% off $125 with the code SWEET20, a great place to pick up an adorable outfit for V Day :)

Foil Lace Tunic Top w/ Voile Ruffle and Straps $69

1 Shoulder Batwing w/ Sequins $59 $29.99

Belted Off The Shoulder Sweater $59 $29.99

Printed Teired Ruffle Halter Dress $98

Peekaboo Tank Dress $79 $39.99

Lurex Pinstripe Dress $89 $49.99

Tweed Coat w/ Lurex $178 $89.99

Athena $69

No comments: