Friday, February 15, 2008

Fab store - Arden B.

I can't believe that I haven't added Arden B. to my list of frequent online jaunts. It is full of pretty innocent yet sexy things that I want. So here is a great little place to stroll around if you are "bored" at work. TGIF!

Check out their new spring arrivals. These bright colors really make me yearn for warm weather.

Chiffon Babydoll Dress $128

Lantern Sleeve Trench $118

Chiffon Halter Dress $138

Plaid Illusion Blouse $88

Cold Shoulder Top $38

Short Disc Necklace $38

And Arden B's sale pages are worth a peek. There aren't too many items on sale at the moment, but the discounts are deep.

Belted Jacquard Jacket $148 $49.99

Trumpet Sleeve Top $48 $29.99

Flower Short Necklace $58 $18.99

Heart Charm Necklace $38 $18.99

No comments: