Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tibi, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Rodarte

Tibi - I love Tibi, it's simply one of the best contemporary labels. Everything in this collection looks so wearable, it is perfect for career girls. Look how adorable Tibi's designer Amy Smilovic looks!



See the complete Tibi Fall 2008 show here


Marc by Marc Jacobs - A very girly collection, I like it. Maybe that's why I like Marc better than the Marc Jacobs' main line. Marc is younger, cuter and fresher. I'm so glad to see shift dresses are staying! And bow accents! Look at the gigantic bows on the cute little black dresses :) Seeing this collection makes me excited to see what Marc Jacobs F2008 collection will be like.



See the complete Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall Winter 2008 show here


Rodarte - totally unwearable! Lol. I'm kidding. But seriously these gorgeous clothes are more than just clothes, they are an artistic vision! And the shoes are fierce.



See the complete Rodarte Fall 2008 show here

(Source: coutorture.com)

No comments: