Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Adorable totes

Totes are hot again. Well, not really again, they didn't exactly go away before. But they are getting lots of attention now thanks to Anya Hindmarch's £5 "I'm not a plastic bag" tote. I'd rather have some cute inexpensive totes than fight over a designer one (although this one is inexpensive) with other thousands of people, albeit it's for a good cause, I'd never get my hands on one even if I wanted to. There are many many choices out there, you can afford to get quite a few for little $$ :)

Star Patch Stripes Tote in Green $13.00

Teady Bear Tote $20.00

Colored Hearts Tote in Pink and White $16.00

Saturday Market Tote $13.00

Fall to the Wild Animal Print Totes $12.00

Funtote Whispering Winds Tote $20.00

Lulu's Love Polka Dots Tote $14.00

You can get them all at LuLu*s Fashion Lounge

1 comment:

Sha said...

I love the whispering winds tote! I'm trying to figure out how to get that sort of print all over the front of a dress.

Of course first I'd have to actually start on the dress -_-"