Thursday, March 1, 2007

Unique necklaces

This cute little jewelry store GemStyle has lots of quirky and interesting accessories that you don't see at other places. I find the stuff is pretty funky, but not too weird to wear. Most of them feature sterling silver and guenuine gemstones.

Blooming Chile Rellano Necklace $74.95, a big blossom of pepper red mother of pearl and olive green crystals on a beaded 16" sterling silver necklace. LOVE the vibrant color!

Couture Multi Abalone Necklace $65.79, a fancy-cut shimmering rainbow abalone centerpiece on a slide pendant decorated with an abalone blossom. I thought this necklace looked a little evil, but in a cool way.

Framed Bubbles Blue Marble Necklace $26.49, floating sterling bubbles in a rectangle frame set on a blue marbled block on a blue cord. I haven't seen many necklaces use marble, and this light blue is very pretty.

Posies Posies Posies Necklace $36.49, three-piece graduated flower power sterling silver set, very simple yet different.

Black/Ice Glitter Daisies Tag Necklace $49.99, a framed pendant of daisies with the dazzle of black and icy-clear Swarovski crystals. I really like black crystals for some reason. I think they are not as boring as pink crystals, not that I don't like pink crystals. I'd take it in any color if it's Swarovski.

I just picked out some necklaces. There are also lots of awesome bracelets and rings. Check it out.

No comments: