Saturday, March 17, 2007

Headbands again!

Yep, I'm still obsessed with headbands. They are my hair's best friends. I wear them 4 days out of the week, especially on bad hair days. So far all my headbands have been of neutral color tones, which were well suited for the winter season. But now that spring's coming, it's time to update my collection of headbands! More bright colors and bold graphics.

Kate Headband $10.50. Cute plaid!

Metallic Headband $9.50. The ice blue color will stand out against my sleek shiny black hair (after I have my annual magic straightening done, hehe. If you have frizzy coarse hair, I recommend getting the straightening).

Modern Art Headband $4.99. Very Pucci-esque.

Strawberry Fabric Headband $4.00. Perfect for a day at a picnic or at an amusement park.

No comments: