Monday, March 5, 2007

I'd look tres chic in Paree with this bag

Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Teri Tote Bag

Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Teri Tote Bag

$428

I've been rackng my brains about what bag I should bring on our Paris trip in May. I'm in serious fear of looking unfashionable and dowdy in the fashion capital of the world, LOL. Ok, maybe I'm being a little neurotic about this. But I really should look into getting a good bag. I need a good sized one as I always have lots of stuff to lug around with me, especially when I travel. And I want something of a beautiful color that suits the spring weather and the lighter clothes I'll probably be wearing in May. I'm so smittened with this Marc bag. It would be perfect for the trip if I could spend over $400 on a bag. It has such a gorgeous shade and an easy-going shape for an overall effortlessly chic look, perfect for Paris.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this bag, and it's sooo soft. You should totally get it.