Friday, March 30, 2007

Retrodelic Handbags

In the spirit of supporting my fellow Canadian designers, I'd like to introduce you to a fantastic handbag and luggate line called Retrodelic. The style is classic and vintage inspired. "Retrodelic’s first creation and signature piece is the ‘Ellie’ leather handbag, inspired by the Gladstone design. This quintessential classic styling would become the foundation for most of Retrodelic’s designs." I love their classic and functional design. Each bag has just the right amount of detailing, so simple and elegant that you can take it anywhere. Check this line out.

Ellie Everyday $199 in Chocolate

Keekee Purse $99 in Yellow.

Limited Edition $369 in Lady Love Red Croc.

Ellie Essential $229 in Bone White.

Now my absolute favorite Ellie Weekender in Forest Green, $275. The shade is just gorgeous. Imagine how much fun your travelling would be with this bag than bring that drab old black tote again? It'll help you look stylish while you try to stay organized. I know I'd enjoy flying more if I had a fab bag to bring with me.

3 comments:

BeautyGirl23 said...

I like the Ellie Everyday, the red croc limited edition and the Ellie Weekender.

Very casual sophisticated

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous bag! I am needing something colorful for spring.

ISF said...

I adore the Ellie Essential. The colour show is also so versatile and pretty. I-S-F
Ellie Essential