Monday, March 26, 2007

Yay for shoe sale!

Special sale for us shoe lovers from Shoes.com -- You can get an extra 20% off items that are already on sale! Use code 20OFFSALE. Not valid on regular priced items. Exp. 4/3, some brands excluded.
Don't miss this!

Look how incredible the sale prices are already, and I haven't counted the extra 20% off yet.
KORS MICHAEL KORS - Women's Sophie
KORS MICHAEL KORS - Women's Sophie $214.99, on sale for $52.99.

Donald J Pliner - Women's Zelah

Donald J Pliner - Women's Zelah
$249.99, on sale for $61.99.

DKNY Footwear - Women's Sonya

DKNY Footwear - Women's Sonya
$189.99, on sale for $46.99.

charles by CHARLES DAVID - Women's Cabana

charles by CHARLES DAVID - Women's Cabana
$114.99 on sale for $56.99

imagine - Women's Urali

imagine - Women's Urali
$174.99 on sale for 86.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have that Imagine by Vince Camuto shoe - it was my "investment piece" last spring. I absolutely LOVE it, its confortable (though the rope would make you think otherwise) and I got compliments on it everywhere I went. I also brought it to a photo shoot and the stylist ended up using it in 2 of my outfits. That is a HOT shoe!!!!!