Sunday, March 4, 2007

Maxim's for us girls too


(My guy: Nice panties. I'd get you those panties.
Me: No, the Gift of the Month For Her is not the panties. It's the knee socks by Michael Kors.
My guy: Oh. Socks are not sexy. But these kinda go with the panties. I'd get you the panties and the socks)


I love Maxim Magazine. My guy's been getting me its subscriptions for a few years now after he found out that I was a big fan when we started going out. It always puzzles his friends that his wife reads a men's magazine. But the reason's simple, its articles are funny, truthful, straight-to-the-point, and actually informative and practical. I know I'm not the only woman who reads Maxim. I think the magazine's started giving considerations to their female readers too. Recently they've added this new feature called "Gift of the Month For Her" that features something that girlfriends/wives would love. Kudos to Maxim for trying to help guys pick out fabulous gifts for their ladies! And the pictures are done in the true Maxim fashion -- sexy sexy sexy.

Elsa boot, $345, by Charles David, available at charlesdavid.com

3 comments:

Dinah said...

that mag has great gagets....

Anonymous said...

The articles are so funny! My ex used to read it and I always snuck a peek!

S. said...

I prefer Esquire to any magazine men's or women's, unless you're talkin' Vice. If I could only read one for all eternity it would be a toss up.