Thursday, March 1, 2007

Lola Cosmetics Lola Loves Lashes

Lola Cosmetics Lola Loves Lashes Black

Lola Cosmetics Lola Loves Lashes Black
$25.
I'd love to get this classic cake mascara! How fun would it be to use this old-world glamorous mascara like an old hollywood star? I didn't know they made these anymore. And apparently this mascara is much easier to apply than it looks. The brush is easy to control and gives you clump-free lashes! Lola Comsmetics is full of cute lip glosses, eye shadows, powders and foundations in ingenious packaging. It's a sassy line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed one of these necklaces for the lab I'm working on. Someday I should just bite the bullet and buy a nice, pretty, girly necklace. I'm sure I can afford it, it just always seems more important to buy another pair of jeans, t-shirt, or pair of shoes.

You inspire me, though.