Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Continue searching for Paris-worthy things

I'm still looking for a bag to take with me to Paris. And I'm also looking for shoes!! I was telling my guy that I need 7 new complete outfits, including bags and shoes to take with me to Paris. No foolin'! I really need some cute stuff to wear.

For shoes, I think I would do much better with flats. We'll be walking a LOT, I would die in heels. Even wedges would probably be too hard on my feet. So a pair of cute comfortable flats is a must. I saw these and immediately got a parisian feeling from them. I'm very tempted to get them. My only problem is they'll probably lose the crispness, which was what drew me to them in the first place, after a day of walking.
Open Front Ribbon Flat Shoes $38.


This one is really cute and girly. It should stand up to much walking and beating.
Bejeweled Front Flat Shoes $52

I also like these silver Tory Burch knock-off flats too. Decisions decisions.
Libby Flat $36

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a parisian girl, and I think the first one, with the ribon and the navy stripes, are totally parisian, they're my favorite ! You should totally go with those !!!

Hey I've got an idea for you : I'm going to Vienna soon, you know what you should do, a post to tell girl what to wear on a trip, considering the vibe of New York, Berlin, London...

See ya and enjoy Paris, don't forget to go to Pierre Hermé or Ladurée to enjoy macarons !

Blooming Lily said...

Don't bring too much stuff...you know you will be doing shopping out there!!!

alice-chan said...

definitly the first pair... even if they loose their initial crispness, they are by far the cutest of the bunch

Anonymous said...

FYI, not wearing heels in Paris will peg you as a tourist. Every woman in Paris wears heals every hour of every day, no matter what their size or age. And a scarf; they are always wearing a scarf, no matter what the outfit.