Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Grecian goddess

(source: Yahoo! Movie)
We saw "300" on the weekend. Did anybody see it? Besides being a great war and love story, boy was it a sexy stylish movie! It was like looking at a masterpiece painting the whole time, even though there was a lot of bloodshed. The Spartan warriors were a sight to behold with their rippling muscles -- I jokingly called them an army of abs. And the women were beautiful beyond words in their flowy revealing dresses. At one point during the movie, I turned to the hubby and said "the Spartan women were sure fashionable." Makes me really want to jump on the Grecian goddess bandwagon. But I'm too shy, lol. But if you've got the body, this is a very elegant way to show it off.

Grecian Top in White/Gold

LaRok Grecian Top in White/Gold

$136

Liquid Jersey Top in Grey

Harkham Liquid Jersey Top in Grey

$172

Goddess Short Dress in Black Lace

Tricia Fix Goddess Short Dress in Black Lace

$231

Alice + Olivia Ombre Halter Dress $297

4 comments:

R* said...

this is such a pretty look! i wish i could pull it off but my skin is so white!

Anonymous said...

ooh those tops/dresses are great!! 300 was awesome and i agree with you all...wish i had the bod for this.

Blooming Lily said...

So, you liked 300? I thought it looked so graphic, so my husband went to see it solo. I thought it was strictly a guy movie! Please share your thoughts! (not a fashion comment, I realize, but none of my girlfriends have seen it, and I would love a girl's perspective!)

Moi said...

Yeah elleabelle, I really liked 300. The story's fantastic, a very poetic war story. Visually, it's a movie for guys and girls, both the men and the women were beautiful. It was not as graphic as I had thought, however I do have a stronger stomach than most girls I know. But by no means it's a horror flick. If you can watch Gladiator you can watch 300 :) What did your husband say about it? I bet he liked it ;)