Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Free cosmetics with purchase!

Yesstyle is giving away free cosmetics with ANY purchase! No limit per order. And you get more when you buy more. Better get on it before it expires on March 31! Here are some of my picks. I'm mostly interested in trying new skincare products.

Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Essence $88 on sale for $60. The set includes HydrAction Deep Hydration Sorbet Cream 50ml/1.7oz, HydrAction Deep Hydration Radical Serum 10ml/0.3oz and Dior Beauty Hairbend, packed with Dior cosmetic bag.

Biotherm Line Peel Skincare Set $85 on sale for $65. The set includes Line Peel Wrinkle Corrector Care 50ml, Line Peel Night Cream 15ml, Line Peel Eye Cream 2ml, packed in Biotherm cosmetic bag. It's suitable for normal to combination skin types.


SK-II Whitening Source Clear Lotion $90 on sale for $68, and Whitening Source Intensive Mask $110 on sale for $88 for 6 masks. I've been dying to try SK-II products. I've heard magical things about how they get rid of dark spots, even out skin tone to give you crystal clear skin and protect your skin against oxidation (i.e. anti-aging). I have some light spots and freckles on my cheeks that I've been trying to get rid of. I want to splurge and get SK-II.

Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Replenishing Cream (Dry/Delicate Skin ) $46.40 and When Hope is Not Enough Neck & Decollete Cream $28. Yep definitely can't forget your neck and chest. These are packed full of antioxidants to keep your skin hydrated and line-free.

Shiseido UV White Liquid Foundation Sun Protection EX SPF 20 $38.40. I love Shisedo. They have some of the best sunscreens on the market in my opinion. I've been using the Ultra Light Sun Block Lotion SPF 30 forever. The texture's incredibly silky and clean, it's the only sunscreen that doesn't make me break out and actually helps keep my face shine free for hours, especially in the summer (nobody wants an oil-slicked face, right?). My cousin's a big fan too and she says I should try this UV White Liquid Foundation Sun Protection. It's a very light and sheer liquid and it makes your skin so so smooth.

Register now to get your $5 coupon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little leery of SK-II, the stuff they export to China is allegedly not as good as the stock in Japan and Europe. Some people say it's addictive and you have to keep on using it to get the results.

Moi said...

Oh I hope it's not true, otherwise that'd mean Sk-II isn't doing honest business.
I suppose it's like any other skincare stuff that you need to use consistently for a some tome to see results. Hope it's not "addictive" in a bad sense.