Monday, March 19, 2007

Wide leg pants

Looks like the skinny jeans are staying for a while longer, which it's not a bad thing, for me anyways. But you know the wide leg pants are trying to get our attention too. I love their casual sexy look. They enlongate your legs. They gotta be low-rise for me though, because they are already loose in the legs, you certainly don't want to lose any shape in your bum. My guy thinks it's quite sexy when the pants sit perfectly on the bum and show a little bit of the curves.


Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Bulldog Pleated Wide Leg Pant
$275

Theory Tailor Tai Pant

Theory Tailor Tai Pant
$230. Who says you gotta wear high-heels with these pants? Flats look just as great.

Damn these Victoria's Secret models for having the longest, the most shapely legs. I can only hope these fab looking pants can help the rest of us look a little taller and leaner too. the Marisa Fit Wide-Leg pant in seasonless stretch $68 and the Marisa Fit Wide-Leg pant in stretch cotton $49.50


Emily Low-rise Wide-leg $39.50. A little flare is always cute.

3 comments:

Book Girl said...

I just featured wide-leg pants on my blog for 10 Spring Trends to Look For. I also used the Victoria's Secret Marissa pants.

http://styleandfocuspr.blogspot.com/2007/03/10-spring-trends-to-look-for.html

S. said...

What's with all these pant and skirt pictures that make it look like the models are topless I ask?

But, I love wide as much as super slim. The only problem with wide is the bottom of the legs getting dirty. Slim are more practical.

Anonymous said...

Very slick. I like these styles for more formal occasions. The skinny leg is a good style for csual situations but not so much for formal ones.