Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby Phat has hot shoes

I haven't paid much attention to Baby Phat's clothing line. But Baby Phat has some really sexy glamorous shoes. I love Baby Phat's cat design. It adds a playful whimsical touch to a sexy heel.


icon
iconBaby Phat Sparkle Heelicon $89.95. Oh My God, I love the sparkle heel. I find sometimes the detailing on a heel just elevates the whole style of the shoe. It doesn't get more glam than this.


icon
iconPaola Valentineicon $84.95. Va Va Voom! Love the shocking red shade and the rhinestone detail. You'd definitely stand out at a party in these.


icon
iconJenna Westsideicon $79.95. Love the faux croco framing the white patent and the pink hardware accent. It's so lady-like but not boring. I dig it.


icon
icon
Cat Quilt Ballerinaicon $69.95. This flat is so darling and delicate. Love the sparkly chain link accent! Wear them with dark slim jeans and you'd look casual glam.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

ohh those are cool. I love the little kitten design.