Saturday, March 24, 2007

More jackets please

Besides being obsessed with dresses (that's never going to change, I don't think), I'm also going through a jacket phase. That's one thing that I cannot seem to have enough 'cause I'm always whining "I have no jacket to go with this outfit" and my guy would be like "what are you talking about? You have oodles. Just pick one." And I'd be like "ya but none of them go with what I'm wearing". (Ok ok, I lie. We can never have enough of everything...tops, dresses, skirts, jeans, not just jackets, lol). I think spring (and fall) is really the best time to wear some cute jackets and blazers. In the winter you have to wear heavy winter coats, and no matter how stylish they are, they just can't compare with the light jackets that we can wear now. They have so many more styles and all kinds of fun prints. A really fabulous jacket can make the outfit entirely on its own. You'd better wear those them now before it gets too hot. I know I will 'cause spring is short-lived in my neck of the woods. I'm into all kinds of cropped ones right now, with cute sleeve variations.

3/4 Sleeve Cropped Blazer in Aqua $297. Love the bell sleeves!

Short Sleeve Fitted Jacket in Cafe $162

Ruffle Collar Short Jacket $68

Printed Dotty Sateen Short Sleeve Jacket $49

Mish Plaid Short Sleeve Jacket $44

1 comment:

Blooming Lily said...

I just wore a short sleeve jacket with a long sleeve t underneath today...and it looked really cute!! These short sleeve jackets are pretty versatile.