Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Canvas bags

My new friend Lauren at Urban Bloom is looking for a canvas bag under $50 for summer and is asking for some suggestions. I would like a good canvas bag myself. They are just the epitome of summer bags. They are light, roomy, and go with your air-light summer dresses, skirts and sexy short shorts. They are just so easy to carry. I'm leaning towards both cuteness and sophistication. Hmm...perhaps I need two.

Stanton Bag $24.50. Great color and the chain adds a nice touch to this classic shaped bag.

Mini Cat Tote/Shoulder Bag $38. Love the cute kitten charm hanging on the strap.

Canvas Shoulder Bag $38. So simple and lady-like, yet very handy for its spaciousness. Take this to the beach and you'll look tres chic.

Loop Canvas Printed Hobo $24.99. Gorgeous graphics!

Canvas Printed Tote $38. I can't decide between these two color. They are equally pretty. They can play up any old t-shirt and jeans outfit.

Large Canvas Shoulder Bag $50. Now this is pure sophistication. I love the side-tie closure. It's convenient and stylish at the same time. And at 17" x 11" x 4.3", it's big enough for everything you need in a day.


Monokuro Boo Beach Day Bag $18
And the ultimate cuteness. Look just how adorable the little piggies are! I'm obsessed with little piggies on accessories (this year being the year of the Pig and all, hehe). Monokuro Boo is a Japanese monochrome cartoon character. I'm carrying around a Monokuro Boo coin purse, wallet, and tote at the moment.


By the way, Lauren makes fantastic jewelry at shop urban bloom nyc. Check it out.

3 comments:

BeautyGirl23 said...

I adore the orange and cream canvas shoulder bag and it's only $38. Very good price for a great looking bag.

I also, like the canvas print totes from Urban Outfitters very cute and the olive green large canvas shoulder bag all for great prices.

The bag with the pigs with sun glasses is just so sweet.

urban bloom said...

boy, do i love #3 since it comes in a variety of colors and the back is solid. i love either the orange or blue. which two would you get?

thanks for the shout out. i added you to my links- i think my readers and customers need to read MPC.

L

Moi said...

both of you ladies love the #3 huh? isn't it a lovely bag!

Thanks L, I'll link you too.