Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh sandals how I miss you - Part 2

Oh God, looking at these unsightly things makes me want to get sick of wearing boots now, especially the winter boots that I've been wearing most of the days because it's just easier walking in the snow and they do keep my legs a little warmer. I have 3 pairs to alternate with. As cute as my boots are, I could really take a break from them. And WINTER, mostly importantly. It is not the boots' fault. I love boots! They make me feel cool and hip and fashionable, how can I not love them?! It's the pesky weather. Sorry dear boots, I will love you again come next winter. Right now nothing would make me happier than to put on some sandals. Let's gaze at these fab sandals together. The fact that none of these are over $200 is making me want to take out my credit card *SIGH*.


MARC BY MARC JACOBS $164

Prada $188

RENE' CAOVILLA $285

STELLA McCARTNEY $102

VICINI $92

VIVIA $110

YES LONDON $74

2 comments:

S. said...

I wouldn't say no to any of those!

I think boots have ruined my feet. Although heeled, my boots are not as extreeme as my high heel shoes. I decided to forgo winter practicality and wear heels the other day and man, was I uncomfortable! I've got to get back into it.

Moi said...

Wow you are brave, my dear. My boots are totally on the comfort side, either flat or wedge.