Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lipcolor with SPF is smart

I must wear suncreen everyday. For lips, I used to put on chapstick with SPF first, then lipcolor. Now I only buy lipcolor with SPF (15 as the minimum), which is convenient and healthy. It really saves your lips from sun damage. Nobody wants those ugly vertical lines on the lips. There's more and more selections on SPF lip gloss out there. But not every brand has them yet. I wish to see more from some of the best brands on the market (like M.A.C.!). Some of my favorites are:


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15 #06 Melon
$14.50. I love this one, it's very very moisturizing. And the color is beautiful. It looks pretty red, but when you put it on, it's so sheer it makes your lips looks unbelievably plump and dewy. The watermelon color is so flattering to all skin tones.


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Tint SPF 15 Twilight Shimmer

$16. Bobbi Brown has some really fantastic lip glosses with SPF. The texture's really smooth and not sticky at all. It has a subtle shimmer, which I really like.


Bobbi Brown Lip Tint SPF 15 Tea Tint
$16. I also love this shade. The pretty berry color is just perfect.

Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15. And you know my new favorite one dollar lip glosses from e.l.f. They're moisturizing, non-sticky, great shades and lots of shine.

I also have some lipsticks with SPF 20 from Neutrogena, which are also very good.

So do you have a favorite lipgloss with SPF 15 or higher? Please share and recommend :)

2 comments:

Charles said...

Un petit coucou de Bruxelles
Gros bisous
A+


http://charles02.skynetblogs.be/

emigre said...

Happy New Year!

The EA one you chose looks luscious, thanks for recommending it.