Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Picture of a lady

Nabi Sexy Ruffled V-Neck Satin Blouse $72.
My cousin is going on a first date with a guy who she's been corresponding but hasn't met in person. He sounds like such a good catch. I really hope he's as good as he sounds. She wants to look ultra elegant for the date. As soon as I saw this blouse, I thought it was first-date perfect! It's totally romantic and graceful, plus young and adorable as well. The v-neck shows a bit of skin, but not too much. It's always been my belief that you should look like a lady on your first date. Crank up the sexiness for the second date if he deserves one ;)

2 comments:

Blooming Lily said...

That shirt is hot! She needs a funky necklace with that neckline!!

BeautyGirl23 said...

Very cute and sexy shirt. No necklace for this shirt because the ruffles are the decoration.