Saturday, February 24, 2007

A little showy much?

Irregular Choice - Flamenco 3043-12 A (Pale Yellow Suede) - Women's

Irregular Choice - Flamenco 3043-12 A (Pale Yellow Suede)
$120.56.

Well, this shoe is really really busy. Sure I love my shoes glamorous and with lots of embellishments once in a while. But not like this. If you really look at it, none of the decorative pieces on it belong together. If you take away the big orange flower, the black leaves, and the elastic slingback, the shoe might look ok. Well, at least it is appropriately named -- irregular indeed. Maybe I'm too conservative in my taste and maybe there's a girl out there rocking this shoe. Meh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of Irregular Choice either. I've always thought their shoes as pieces of scraps thrown together.

Blooming Lily said...

I have to disagree! I think these would look really cool peeking out from an otherwise conservative outfit: like very long black full legs pants and a white shirt.