Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My favorite eBay apparel sellers

So last time I listed my favorite eBay shoe sellers. I'm going to do a list of favorite apparel sellers. My list is ever-expanding. I'll definitely add new ones in the future.


JTandCompany. They sell designer duds from BCBG Max Azria, BCBGirl, Laundry, Louis Vuiiton, To the Max!, etc. Lots of dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, shoes, and handbags. They start at really low prices and biddings get intense.


The Trendy Boutique. They have tons of stuff from Anthropologie, jackets, dresses, tops, skirts. You do have to be aggressive in your bidding to be able to snatch the items.


Chiclover Shop. Lots of vintage inspired styles.


Ever-pretty. Dresses, dresses, dresses!! Lots of them and they are gorgeous! I wish I could buy every one of them.


B&H Factory Outlet. It's a big store. They have thousands of items, in both women's and men's fashion. Most auctions start at really low prices.


*natty_2006* She sells Asian fashion (really cute dresses). She's a pretty new seller, but she does good business.

2 comments:

S. said...

Hey there, Re: vintage

I just buy mine at thrift stores and vintage shops.

However, to supply a boutique, their are pickers and suppliers as well as auctions and estate sales. For suppliers you need to be a registered business. For auctions and estate sales you often need to purchase an entire "lot" or grouping of goods and can't just take individual pieces. This is why it's not practical to go this route for personal wardrobe.

Lana said...

Check out my sandals featured on my site!

Cheers!