Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So freaking adorable!

Get these uniquely cute things and you'll make your friends jealous for sure. They can be great conversation pieces too.

mix-style (Star-Pink) Stereo Headphones Star - Pink $50. I'd wear these as ear muffs :p

Winter Sonata Snowman Salt & Pepper Case - Couple $35. Darnit, this would've been a great Vanlentine's Day gift. They look so cute together!

Ranson Whimsical "Big-eyed Girl" Tote Bag $72. God, this bag is so funny! I think it should be called "Big-mouthed Girl" instead. I love it!

Kallis Finger "Cabbage Hair Doll" Hand Painting Wallet $80. Doesn't it make you just want to go "Awwwww"? This is actually hand painted. All the bags and wallets from this Korean line are hand-painted, which are really impressive.

Glamorousky White Strap with High-heeled Shoe Charm by Pink Swarovski Crystals $28. OMG, I'd love this for my new BlackBerry Pearl. It is the most darling cell charm I've ever seen.

2 comments:

BeautyGirl23 said...

The salt and pepper shakers are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely super duper LOVE the stereo headphones!!!!!!