Thursday, February 8, 2007

Fashion Week - more favorites

Malandrino Fall 2007.

I love her collection, a mix of mod retro and sexy sleekiness. Love the coats with big black buttons! And that blue dress is heavenly.

Temperley Fall 2007.

A Blend of girlie and funky, which I absolutely love. Those bubble skirts and balloon shorts are so much fun. And I love that the models are sporting the rocker-chick laced-up ankle boots (although I in real life would never wear such boots, I just don't think I could pull it off).

Michael Kors Fall 2007.

Oh, the beauty, the luxury, the glamour! I'm always a big fan of Michael Kors. Only he can make a grey dress look so fabulous. The shimmery gun metal jacket is so different from other silver/metallic jackets that it is more chic and sophistication. And I love the babushkas!

(Source: Style.com)

1 comment:

s.i. michaels said...

The sweater coat/cape in the Malandrino collection is very cool. Trendy but still classic.