Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More white please

Besides the white bags I want to get for spring, I can't wait to start wearing white dresses, white tops, white pants, white anything again.

Foley for Foley + Corinna Waisty Silk Dress

Foley for Foley + Corinna Waisty Silk Dress

$390. I LOVE this dress! I know I say "this is the prettiest dress (or shoe) I've ever seen" practically everyday. Well, this one is!(or at least one of them.) Looking at it reminds me once again just how fantastic it is to be girls 'cause we can wear such pretty things!

LaROK Lola Top

LaROK Lola Top
$138. WOW so sexy. This is the prettiest top ever! LOL, I'm serious.

And these much more casual (and much cheaper) white dresses are darling too. They look so summery and light. Makes me wish I was at the beach right now.
Grace Eyelet Dress $44.50.

Nikki Dress $44.50

Ava Eyelet Dress $44.50

**Free shipping on all DRESS purchases for a limited time only at Rampage.com
**

4 comments:

S. said...

Bring it on ALREADY! Yes, please, summer, please, white, please, eyelet, please, dresses on sweltering sunny days, pleeeease!!

Anonymous said...

Ran across your blog and I think its cute!!! Great fashions and yes - I too am ready for summer, dresses and more white and bright colors!

Moi said...

Thanks cherish!! :D

BeautyGirl23 said...

The Rampage dress is very sweet and cute. The price is pretty good at $44.50.