Friday, February 2, 2007

Anna Sui

I'm a big fan of Anna Sui. Her design is so feminine with exquisite details, especially her accessories and beauty products. I was happy to find some great Anna Sui stuff on sale on this online store YesStyle. These would make great Valentine's Day gifts ;)

Face Powder $40 on sale for $32. It has such Victorian glamour. It's too pretty to be used! I love the case and I love the pink puff.

Butterfly Face Mirror $38 on sale for $25. A friend of mine bought it on her trip to Hong Kong during the holidays. It looks exquisite in person. I was pretty jealous when she showed it to me.

Butterfly Chain with "Sui Love" charm $52 on sale for $35. I love all her butterfly accessories. The pink alabaster swarovski crystals are so pretty.

Clutch on sale for $30!! What a great deal for such a gorgeous bag. I love the light mint color, the sparkly rhinestones and the silver chain strap. This is perfect for spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the packaging of her beauty products!!

Sha said...

Anna Sui is LOVE.

I absolutely adore the Secret Wish perfume. Wish it would stay longer though.