Thursday, February 22, 2007

Can't get enough of that shine


Elle Canada March issue has a spread on high-voltage silver shine clothes. Looks like the shiny silver that was the white-hot color in the winter season will continue to be a big color in spring. Definitely influenced by the space-age futurism that we were seeing lots on the runway. I still won't wear any head-to-toe silver outfits (the model in the spread even has a silver hair thingy on, what do you call it?). But I do want some high-shine accessories. I've resisted getting a silver bag this far. I want one now.


Loeffler Randall Hedda Metallic Flat
$349

LAVINA/MET $ 68.98

Rosalin Bag Paddington Style Field Purse $68

CZ Lightning Bolt Pendant $17.95

Mischa's Flower Pendant$49.95

1 comment:

S. said...

Oooo, love the shoes. I was recently contemplating the metalic leggings from American Apparel. I was wanting them but, thought perhaps I had lost my mind at the same time.