Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sweet sweet hearts

You gotta have hearts for V-day.

C&C California Broken Heart Print Tank

C&C California Broken Heart Print Tank

$49. I love it that the model's looking at the camera and pulling on the tank seductively.
Yochi Design Multi Heart Charm Bracelet

Yochi Design Multi Heart Charm Bracelet

$66. Such a gorgeous bracelet with understated elegance! I love it that they styled it against a piece of green garment. A romantic picnic in the park in the spring comes to mind.
Yochi Design Green Heart Double Chain Necklace

Yochi Design Green Heart Double Chain Necklace

$72. At first, I didn't notice the rose cutout in the middle. Then I was like, oh wow a rose in the heart! What girl doesn't want that? And I'm crazy about the thick chain.

*Psst* You can show this to your boyfriends too :D

No comments: