Thursday, February 22, 2007

Funny T-shirts

As much as I love to dress up, I also love a good t-shirt with funny/smartass expressions. I get into the t-shirt and jeans mood quite often. Now that I can't wear graphic shirts to work, I can only wear it on weekend. That really reminds me of my college days when I put one on. In school you can put on the most outrageous shirt and you look cool. They are a lot of fun, and they make great gifts. Boyfriends especially love them.

Funny T-Shirts, Inc. has a ton of them. I'm thinking of getting this one for my guy 'cause he's part Irish.
Irish Today Hungover Tomorrow T-Shirt $14.95

I think I should get one of them for myself just for shits and giggles.
Future Milf T-Shirt $14.95

Drama Queen T-Shirt $14.95

Rehab is for quitters T-Shirt $14.95

Quoting Plagarism T-Shirt $14.95

Jesus Is Coming T-Shirt $14.95

1 comment:

Aisling said...

these tshirts are hilarious :)