Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Heated eyelash curler

Heated eyelash curlers are an ingenious invention. If you have't got one, you must get one!! I cannot live without mine. My eyelashes stick out straight and are really stubborn to curl. With my heated curler, I can curl my lashes without exerting any force and they stay curled much longer. And it really helps when I apply mascara too. Have you had the experience in where you diligently your curled lashes, the weight of the mascara just made your lashes uncurl themselves? That happened to me all the time! Regular curlers can never get my lashes as curled up as the heated one, not to mention they make my lashes fall out if I squeeze too hard, which makes me really mad 'cause I don't have that many lashes to begin with. Don't be afraid if you think the heated curlers are dangerous to use. They are just as safe as other curlers (well, as long as you don't stick it in your eyes). If you love the big wide-eyed doll look like me, you gotta get a heated lash curler :)

This is the one I use, it's fantastic.

Forever Free Tools Hot Touch Double Heated Eyelash Curler - $19.95 Value @ 25% Off!
Forever Free Tools Hot Touch Double Heated Eyelash Curler, $19.95.

My friend Tiana swears by Blinc Heated Lash Curler, $24.
Blinc Heated Lash Curler
.
Supposedly you can even use this one after you put on mascara for touchups!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds tempting but I'd be terrified given how clumsy I am. I know I'd injure myself somehow.