Thursday, February 1, 2007

Good e.l.f.

e.l.f.'s having a 30% off Pucker Up sale these 3 days only (expiring on Feb 4th). Just enter the code pucker.

I ordered from e.l.f a couple of weeks ago. It finally arrived today! I'm happy to report that I am impressed with the Supper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15. I pratically ordered all the shades. I love the non-greasy non-sticky moisturizing texture, and the grape vanilla scent smells great. Not overwhelming, just a light fruity scent, and it doesn't have any weird taste like many other lipglosses. The color is very sheer and shiny, but not overly shiny like our lips are going to drip oil. My favorite shades are Watermelon, Goddess, and Malt Shake. I think they suit all any skin tones. And the fact that they have SPF 15 is an extra bonus. I'm obsessed with sun protection, on my face and on my lips. I usually put on a chapstick with SPF first, then put on lip color over it. Now I only need to carry one lipgloss for two jobs. Excellent!

I also got the All Over Color Stick in Persimmon. It's a very light nude color. I put it on my cheeks and my cheeks are instantly glowing. The color is very faint, which is good for me 'cause I always worry about putting too much blush on my face, and with some blushes that have intense pigmentation, that is very easy to do. No danger with this stick. I also put a little bit o my eyelids for shimmery eyes.

I'm also impressed with Eye Shadow Brush. I really didn't have high expectations for the brush, I just needed a new eye shadow brush, so I thought what the heck. I'm glad I did. The hair is so soft. It picks up shadow well, and sweeps on the color evenly. I just hope the hair doesn't fall out after a few days.

The Shielding Hydro Tint SPF 15 - Tone 1 has a very light silky texture. The color is pretty natural, but the coverage isn't that great, like any other tinted moisturizer, but I'm fine with it since I don't need much coverage anyway.

I haven't tried on the fake eyelashes yet. They look really pretty. I'll try them this weekend for going out.

Overall, I'm pleased with e.l.f's products, and they are only $1. Try them out if you haven't :)

1 comment:

Blooming Lily said...

I have often wondered about the quality of these products (at only $1!!), but I will def. give them a try based on these glowing reviews!! Thanks!